Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Simple Things Part 2

22. Elf...no, not little people. The movie.









23. Tea. Not drinking it. Just seeing the 200 boxes of different flavors I have.



24. Candles. Maybe it's the aromatheapy aspect.
25. Going out to dinner. Food always tastes so much better when someone else cooks and cleans up.
26. A clean house. I hate the process but love the end result.

27. Walking around the house in just underwear. I despise clothing.

28. Sleeping. I can sleep on command and 24 hours a day.
29. The smell of bleached whites.
30. Listening to Freedom by George Michael (I know I'll get shit for this one lol).
31. When my son falls asleep on me. It makes me feel useful.
32. Rain in the summer.
33. Jumping in puddles.



34. Jumping on the bed.
35. My nephew's dragon slippers. They go up to the middle of his calves and look like dragon feet. I'm soo jealous!
36. Rain boots.
37. Lightening.



38. Blues music. Funny that blues make me happy.
39. When I think my bofriend is sleeping and I'm getting dressed and he says "sweet ass".
40. My kitchen table. A hand-me-down from my boss. It WAS just a wood one, but I spray painted it black and put skull decals on each corner.
41. Laying on the beach.
42. Sedona Arizona. Aboslutely magical place.




43. Being in a plane. I love flying. I wanted to join the airforce when I graduated high school but the parents wouldn't let me.
To be continued.......


No comments:

Post a Comment